The Knights of Columbus offers membership to practical Catholic men age 18 and older. The Knights of Columbus is a Family orientated organization, striving to Unite, and Strengthen family bonds through Faith and Fun.
Candidates who join through the E Membership program will belong to the Ohio State Council.
E Members are invited to transfer to a Local Council where at that time they will take part in Welcoming Ceremonies which will further explain our Four principles of the order: Charity, Unity, Fraternity, and Patriotism.
E Members will have access to website with info on events in Ohio, online spiritual activities, and an online monthly newsletter. E Members can also if they so choose, attend local meetings. As an E Member you, your wife and children can volunteer your time to a local Council to help with their programs. Councils hold various types of activities revolving around six categories: Church, Community, Family, Youth, Pro Life, and Council. You are always welcome to attend and if you so wish,help out without being a member of the local Council. It is an opportunity to see the benefits of joining the local Council and getting to know the Brothers of the Council.
After signing up online you are considered a Brother Knight. With your entrance into the order you will receive access to all the benefits given to you by joining.
Each month you will receive:
- Our Columbia magazine detailing the charitable work being done throughout the Knights of Columbus.
- You will receive a Welcome package from our Supreme Knight and a Knights of Columbus Rosary blessed by our Supreme Chaplain Bishop William E Lori.
- You will receive no cost accidental life insurance, and Family Fraternal and Orphan Benefits.
- Access to our Scholarship program for members, spouses, and children.
- Access to one of the strongest and top-rated insurance companies in the world. Which has won numerous awards for most ethical company.
- Plus, many more benefits just for joining.
This is our way of holding true to our Founder Father Michael J McGivney’s vision of caring for our widows, orphans, our fellow Brother Knights and family, and those in need.
By Joining the Knights of Columbus, you will be joining an organization of over 2 million members, all with the same vision in mind God, Church, Community.