District Deputy Meeting
June 25-27, 2021 / LIVE / Columbus Marriott Airport
10 Keys to Success as a District Deputy
- Communicate priorities and be visible.
- Encourage your councils and assist them in conducting charitable works.
- Aid your councils with membership recruitment and ensure the exemplification of frequenct Admission Degrees.
- Help your councils to earn Star Council.
- Promote our Order’s top-rated insurance program.
- Assist councils in setting realistic goals.
- Enlist the support of the priests within your district and develop working relationships with organizations in each community to ensure continued charitable activities and membership growth.
- Conduct productive district meetings and strategic planning sessions with your councils.
- Generate an atmosphere where all members are welcome and valued.
- Utilize your state council officers and Supreme Council Headquarters.
A fast start training session for District Deputies for the Cleveland Youngstown Diocese on June 9, 2021 via Zoom. The session was held with Jeff Kiliany, State Secretary-Elect and Jim Maslach, State Advocate-Elect, to provide insight and familiarity with the DD position and requirements.