District Deputy Meetings
10 Keys to Success as a District Deputy
- Communicate priorities and be visible.
- Encourage your councils and assist them in conducting charitable works.
- Aid your councils with membership recruitment and ensure the exemplification of frequenct Admission Degrees.
- Help your councils to earn Star Council.
- Promote our Order’s top-rated insurance program.
- Assist councils in setting realistic goals.
- Enlist the support of the priests within your district and develop working relationships with organizations in each community to ensure continued charitable activities and membership growth.
- Conduct productive district meetings and strategic planning sessions with your councils.
- Generate an atmosphere where all members are welcome and valued.
- Utilize your state council officers and Supreme Council Headquarters.
June District Deputy Meeting
June 29 and 30, 2020 – 7PM to 9PM
The June DD Meeting wil be a virtual meeting held via GoTo Meeting. An email was sent to all with the necessary login information. This meeting is in addition to the Supreme DD Training that is scheduled for the week prior. If there are any questions, please contact your District Deputy Coordinator.
The prsentation material used is below. All material is a PDF file. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact Jim Maslach, State Warden via phone/text at 440-785-9838 or email at email@example.com.
AGENDA – JUNE 29, 2020
- Meeting Open (Robert Byers, State Deputy)
- Opening Prayer and Remarks (Father Wayne Morris, State Chaplain)
- Supreme Knight Address (Carl Anderson, Supreme Knight)
- Opening Remarks (Robert Byers, State Deputy)
- Membership Growth (Mark McMullen, Senior Vice President of Membership and Marketing)
- State Membership Program (M. Stewart Vetter, State Membership Director)
- Online State Membership Program (Nick Gresko, State Online Membership Director)
- Legal Briefing (John Marrella, Supreme Advocate)
- Closing Comments (Robert Byers, State Deputy)
- Closing Prayer (Father Wayne Morris, State Chaplain)
AGENDA – JUNE 30, 2020
- Meeting Opens (Robert Byers, State Deputy)
- Opening Prayer (Father Wayne Morris, State Chaplain)
- Evangelization and Faith Formation (Jonathan Reyes, Senior Vice President Evangelization and Faith Formation)
- State General Program (Mike Nau, State General Program Director)
- Star Council Award Criteria (PSD Ken Girt, Special Reports Chairman)
- Insurance Promotion (Robert Marlowe, Jr, Senior Vice President Agencies and Marketing)
- State General Agent Report (John Spencer, General Agent)
- Fraternal Operations (Tom Mcaffery, Vice President Fraternal Operations)
- Training (Steve Cohen, Regional Training Director)
- Closing Remarks (Robert Byers, State Deputy)
- Closing Prayer (Jim Maslach, State Warden)